What Logos Do You Remember The Most?


The world is full with millions of Logos. But what are the first one to come to your mind when you here the word Logo?

I will list the first 5 logos that came to my mind on backwards. So I will start with the 5th one first and go all the way up to the first one that pop up to my mind.

Number 5: "Nike" I bet this will be many people first as it can be find anywhere. I remember it also because of an article I once read at Inc on how it was conceive.

Number 4: "PEPSI" I know you will be saying Coca-Cola is more recognizable. But remember this are my five and I had always been addicted to PEPSI. I remember thinking how cool the moon will look painted with the PEPSI logo.

Number 3: "Cingular Wireless" I think the Orange guy was one of the best Logos ever made. It was so simple and so easy to associate that I think At&t made a mistake replacing it. It surely made them stand out as the Hip cell phone company.

Number 2: "Ford" I use to think when I was a kid that the blue oval logo was so old-school. but guess what it's the second logo to pop-up so that old-schooled logo really works.

Number 1: "Apple" This is the first one I always think of but not the current incarnation. the one I always remember is the old color striped one from the '80. My first computer was an Apple and my school computers back then were all Apple so maybe that influenced a lot.

So what are you must remembered logos? even if you don't like them.

$20 off Professional Logo Design