Human Brain Storge is 125mb.

Like me how many time you had ask if the bran has a storage limit? Or how much it will storage during a life?

I had look for this answer a couple of times and never when nowhere. Since pretty much I found was that no one knew for sure if the brain has a limit and if it does how much is it.

But ironically reading about a new 500gb holographic disk been made by General Electric I got an answer.

Do I believe it? While GE had many bright people working on it I think they wen't a bit below on their calculation.

Yes GE said that the new 500gb disk equals to 4000 times what the human brains stores in a life time.

Simple math put that number at just 125mb. For some reason I found it really low.

Millions of memories, images, dreams, language and so on.

I will keep looking for a more realistic number than GE 125MB.

"Incidentally, my least favorite part of the GE promo materials was the YouTube video that, at one point, declared that 500GB is "4,000 times more data than the human brain retains in a lifetime." So you're telling me that over the course of my entire life, my brain retains 125MB of data? What with the human brain being analog and all, any statistic that purports to say how many bytes of "data" the brain "stores" is bogus; but even if you're going to take some dramatic license and make up a number, it should at least be a very large one. Ultimately, I think we should stick to "libraries of congress" as the standard hyperbolic unit of data storage capacity."