Buying A New Car? Why Not A Ford?


Let's Go And Buy A New Car. But Make It A Ford.

Ok I know this is not the best time to be making big purchases. But if you are in the market for a new car why not a Ford?

Their are many valid reason for picking Ford as your new car company. I will start with value. I recently traded my 2007 Toyota Camry for a brand new Ford Fusion and I can't believe how good that felt. I had never purchased an American car for the same reason most people don't. Quality, value ans styling. We had become programed to see Japanese cars as the best value for you money but I don't think that's the case anymore. For the same price I paid for my Camry I got a fully loaded car that is not only better looking it also feels good on the road.

Another factor is the proud you feel by supporting the American auto industry and your country. Knowing that the new American built car are in line with their Asian counterpart in quality also helps tilt the balance.

So why a Ford and not GM or Chrysler?

Well to start Ford haven't borrowed any money from us the taxpayers and their strategy seems solid. So I am pretty confident Ford will be the biggest US auto company if not the only one and that's why I am betting on them.

I also considered the Chevy Malibu and almost fell for it. But it was almost $3000 more than the Fusion with similar specs. And I am no sure whats GM fate.

I had never written about or recommended a car company but I was so proud reading the better than expected result Ford had shown and knowing I helped by buying just one more car.

If you give Ford a drive you will see for your self what I mean. And you will also feel good knowing you my had helped to save at least one American job. So if your plans include a new car stop by a Ford dealer before heading for a Toyota or Honda one.

JM

MOO MiniCards - $19.99 for 100 unique mini-calling cards. Make people remember you!